Growth Hacker [internship]
Become part of a fast growing international start-up in the sharing economy and put your data skills to use!
An internship with the minimum length of 3 months (preferably longer).
As a vital part of the growth team of Iamb&b you will help Iamb&b grow in disruptive ways. You will obtain and analyse the data, and help us create new sustainable growth channels. We're currently conquering Europe and you are going to help us do it faster.
- We're looking for a T-shaped (see below) growth hacker
You are looking for new growth models, and love to test them
- Students and graduates in the fields of Big Data & Business Analytics, Business Information Systems, Marketing, Advertisement or Information Sciences. Note: Students and graduates outside these elds are also welcome to apply.
- You want gain unique experience in the international startup world.
Amsterdam, Netherlands (Paris is optional)
Iamb&b is taking the sharing economy to a new level. The traditional sharing economy is peer-peer and we are developing the sharing economy of the future. Peer-business-peer
As the biggest p-b-p organization in the Netherlands we've now set our sight on conquering Europe and the World. We believe that everybody should be able to profit from the new opportunities the sharing economy presented and are working around the clock to make that happen in the home sharing economy.
Main responsibilities of the internship would include:
- Data-driven marketing
- Setting up growth experiments and test them
- Help us find winning growth engines
- Growing Iamb&b faster than ever
We are looking for a star player with the following qualities:
Data-obsessed and is pro-active in going the extra mile to solve problems;
- Brings a warm heart and keeps their head cool;
- Enthusiastic, humoristic and friendly;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and likes to discover new things;
- Analytical, curious and knows how to program;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English/Dutch;
- Prior experience working at data analyst companies, working
internationally and working in the hospitality sector are all a plus.
What's in it for you?
- An unique chance to join the biggest home sharing company of the Netherlands in their journey to conquer the world.
- Gaining valuable work experience.
- Have a real impact in a non traditional organization
- Also we have a pingpong table
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you convince us to hire you. We don't necessarily need your C.V. but it helps is you can show us why your experience will help you succeed at this internship.